We have a fantastic team that can complete your tax return in the way that works best for you.
We prefer a collaborative approach whereby we work together to answer your questions throughout the process. We will prepare your tax return and then schedule a follow-up appointment to review the details with you to ensure that everything is fully understood before we file.
And of course, we are always happy to help you plan ahead by providing tips and suggestions to save you money on next year’s tax return!
A few important notes:
- We maintain a 2-3 week turnaround time on tax preparation during tax season, so please plan accordingly if you need your tax return by a specific date.
- Given the 2-week turnaround time, any tax documents received on or after April 1st will automatically be placed on extension and completed as soon as possible after the filing deadline.
- Drop off tax documents – There is a drop slot in the middle door of our building.
- Secure file upload – Scan and upload documents using the secure file upload form below.
Tax Organizer – New Client
Here is the link to the “Tax Organizer – New Client” fillable PDF form.
Please note: Once the fillable form is completed and submitted by you, we will review the document and you will receive a copy for your records.
If you choose to download and fill the form offline:
- You can upload the document using our ‘Tax Documentation’ secure upload form located on this page.
- Or you can drop off your document using the office drop slot located on the middle door of our building.
The below rates are simple estimates for various types of returns – exact prices are determined by the complexity of the actual tax return.
Please call our office for a free initial consultation so that we may provide a more accurate quote based on your individual tax situation.
Price per Form
Sample Price Ranges
|Form 1040 (Federal)||$85.00||Easy (Form 1040, OR40)||$100.00|
|Schedule A (Itemized Deductions)||$35.00||Standard (Form 1040, Sched A, OR)||$150.00|
|Schedule B (Interest & Ordinary Dividends)||$15.00||Plus (Form 1040, Sched A & B, OR40)||$165.00|
|Schedule C (Profit & Loss from Business)||$75.00||Small Business (Form 1040, Sched C, OR40)||$200.00-300.00|
|Schedule D (Capital Gains & Losses)||$35.00||Capital Gains (Form 1040, Sched D, OR40)||$160.00-220.00|
|Schedule E (Supplemental Income & Loss)||$55.00||Rental (Form 1040, Sched E, OR40)||$180.00-230.00|
|Form 40 (Oregon)||$45.00||S Corporation (Form 1120S, OR20S)||$375.00-575.00|
|OR Schedule A (Oregon)||$15.00||Partnership (Form 1065, OR65)||$375.00-575.00|